Stubben Easy Control Butterfly Bit Double Broken
• More effective impact with less pressure on the reins
• Allows easier communication between horse and rider
• Successful training aid with self learning effect for the horse
• Especially effective against pull tendency
• Unique bit design – rigid effect with flexibility on both sides
Benefits of a double-broken snaffle:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Advantages of the butterfly snaffle:
• Especially suitable in jumping
• Enhanced impact and control
• Supports horses in tight turns
• Buckling is possible in many ways:
1. If the reins are fixed on the center ring, the effect is similar to the one of a Baucher bit mostly acting on the horse’s mouth and putting only a slight pressure on the neck.
2. If the reins are fixed on the lower ring, the lever action is intensified. The bit then acts similar to a 3-ring gag. However, the pressure is distributed more evenly on the horse’s mouth and neck so that horses accept this bit more easily than a 3-ring gag.
3. A medium impact can be obtained by using a pelham strap fixed on the center ring and lower ring.
4. Additionally, you can fix a chin strap on the upper ring.
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer