Stubben Breastplate Pro-Jump
- new, revolutionary adjustment system (no straps doubled in loops):
> girth-strap: for more comfort and safety during adjustments, length adaptions are made in front at the horse’s breast and not - as commonly done - under the belly
> running martingale attachment: (closed version sold separately) one single strap for quick length adjustment, exchange or complete removal
> ring carabiners: allow quick attachment and removal without opening the reins
> saddle girth attachment: compatible with girths with D-ring or carabiner as well as the Stud Girth Pro-Jump Safety
- great freedom of movement for shoulders due to elastic insert on the neck straps and attachment to the D-ring of the saddle (snap hook fastening)
- soft padded bridge & front area for more comfort over the jump
- slim, light and sporty design
- the well-thought-out construction makes it easier and quicker to put on/take off and to adapt to very differently built horses
The Breastplate Pro-Jump with 3-point attachment is very easy to put on: simply slip it over the neck of the already saddled horse and attach the carabiners to the D-rings and reins. There are various possibilities for attaching the breastplate to the girth. The girth-strap can be adapted to all common girths in no time: with a carabiner to attach to a D-ring or a loop to hook onto girths with snap hook or the Stübben Pro-Jump Safety System.
For more comfort and safety, all fastening points of the breastplate are accessible either from the front or the side. Since no strap is doubled in a loop, fitting is a lot easier and the breastplate offers an even greater range of adjustment for differently built horses.
The slim and lightweight design is adapted to the horse's anatomy: thanks to the attachment to the D-rings of the saddle as well as the elastic inserts on the neck straps, the breastplate offers maximum freedom of movement for the shoulders and stability for the saddle at the same time. Soft padding in the front reduces pressure and friction.