Stubben Easy Control D-Ring Bit Double Broken
Benefits of an Easy Control D-Ring Bit:
• Optimal adaptation through the unique bit-design - flexibility on the sides
• Enhanced effect with minimum pressure on the reins
• Allows gentle and sensitive aids
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
Top-class and professional show jumpers inspired us in the development of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT. Their horses (show jumpers) often have a very strong impulsion, making it difficult at times for the rider to bring the horse back before each jump. When using too severe bits however, horses become too cautious, resulting in a lack of speed and power in the jumping course. With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT we have developed a bit which is very effective and has a strong action on demand, yet positioned soft and comfortable in the horse’s mouth.
The effect of the bit comes into action gently. When the horse accepts the bit, it lies smoothly between tongue and lower jaw. Only in moments of disobedience, when the horse resists the rider's aid, the leverage action of the bit is initiated. As soon as the horse backs down and accepts the rider's aid, the bit acts flexible and soft on the horse’s tongue and bars. This particular effect of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT has proved its worth also in the training of young horses. Horse trainers speak of a self-learning-aspect, because many horses begin to correct themselves as soon as the leverage action is initiated.
The problem of horses getting too strong in the rider's hands and running away from the rider's aid occurs quite often, not only in jumping. We have also had very good results in tests with children, who sometimes did not have enough strength to control their ponies when they were too strong or disobedient.
With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT riders have a more effective impact on the horse, requiring less pressure on the reins.
Benefits of a double-broken snaffle:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of the D-ring bit:
• Gentle on lips and corners of the mouth, prevents the lips from being pinched between mouthpiece and ring
• This bit is less mobile in the horse’s mouth
• Better steering
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer