Sprenger Dynamic RS Full Cheek 16 mm Single Jointed - Sensogan
- ergonomical shape allowing a soft and even distribution of pressure, joint angled forward by 45°
- fits anatomically correct between tongue and palate, allows effective rein aids
- ideal for sensitive horses or horses with a fleshy tongue
- allows direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to the fixed mouthpiece
- lies steady in the horse's mouth, gentle on the corners of the mouth
- the lateral contact helps horses that tend to fall out whilst riding or approaching an obstacle
Conventional single jointed bits have a production related characteristic: one part of the mouthpiece is longer than the other which results in stronger influence on one tongue-edge.
To avoid the problem of exerting uneven pressure with a regular single jointed bit, we recommend to use TURNADO or single jointed Dynamic RS bits.
The joint of these bits has been angled forward by 45 degrees in order to guarantee an even distribution of pressure on both sides of the tongue.
Brilliant for horses that are overactive in the mouth playing too much with the lozenge and therefore unresponsive to the signals of double jointed bits.