Sprenger Dynamic RS Multi Ring snaffle 16 mm Double Jointed - Sensogan
- ergonomical shape allowing a soft and even distribution of pressure, middle link angled forward by 45°
- fits anatomically correct between tongue and palate, allows effective rein aids
- ideal for sensitive horses or horses with a fleshy tongue
- universally usable due to 3 different possibilities of attaching the reins
- enables versatile application possibilities, depending on purpose and education level
Dynamic RS bits are shaped in such a way that they lie anatomically correct between tongue and palate and do not exert pressure on sensitive parts of the mouth.
They are a further development of the KK ULTRA bits. The middle link or joint is angled forward by 45° and uses the sensitive sense of touch of the tongue.
Thanks to the ergonomic shape, the rein aids reach the horse‘s mouth in a more targeted manner. The pressure generated by the rein aid is distributed over the entire tongue, which acts like a cushion in the mouth.
The mouthpiece fits perfectly into the tongue and mouth contours and the effect is precise and effective. When used correctly, Dynamic RS bits provide a confident contact - even with sensitive horses.
The Dynamic RS bits are available with single or double jointed mouthpieces and in combination with a wide range of different side parts. This wide selection allows the rider to meet the requirements of normal daily work as well as the highest discipline-specific challenges.