Sprenger Dynamic RS Pelham 16 mm Double Jointed
- ergonomical shape allowing a soft and even distribution of pressure, middle link is angled forward by 45°
- fits exactly between the tongue and palate, therefore giving soft but effective rein aids
- the leverage effect on the poll can be varied by different rein options
- often used in combination with bit converters or with 2 reins
- curb chain should allow a maximum angle of 45° to limit the poll pressure
- the rein aids com into play earlier due to the lever action of the short cheeks
Dynamic RS bits are shaped in such a way that they lie anatomically correct between tongue and palate and do not exert pressure on sensitive parts of the mouth.
They are a further development of the KK ULTRA bits. The middle link or joint is angled forward by 45° and uses the sensitive sense of touch of the tongue.
Thanks to the ergonomic shape, the rein aids reach the horse‘s mouth in a more targeted manner. The pressure generated by the rein aid is distributed over the entire tongue, which acts like a cushion in the mouth.
The mouthpiece fits perfectly into the tongue and mouth contours and the effect is precise and effective. When used correctly, Dynamic RS bits provide a confident contact - even with sensitive horses.
The Dynamic RS bits are available with single or double jointed mouthpieces and in combination with a wide range of different side parts. This wide selection allows the rider to meet the requirements of normal daily work as well as the highest discipline-specific challenges.